360 degree view
Data / Facts
D / Diameter: 3-16mm
L1 / Total length: 70-150mm
L2 / Working length: 40-100mm
special- and stone drill bits
Concrete drill bit MS5 TURBOKEIL
- ISO 5468
- TURBOKEIL carbide plate with centring tip
- MS5 flute
- Made of chrome-nickel-molybdenum steel, shot-peened and intermediate level hardened
- Straight flute entry
- High-temperature brazing at about 1,120ºC
- Grey blasted surface
- In all rotating and percussion drilling machines as well as hammer drills with three jaw chuck
- For drilling plug holes
- Particularly suitable for fastenings
The professional hammer drill bits generation can be used for hardest material in all hammer drilling machines. The TURBOKEIL drill bit with its centering tip does not even stop on armouring iron. Clean drilling holes can be made.
The MS5 flute drills considerably faster than a normal flute. It has a longer service life and reduces the swinging and torsion forces caused during the hammer drilling. Therefore no jam of drilling dust occurs. It has a faster drilling speed and transfers the impact energy in an optimal way. The reinforced core and the rounded gradual transitions offer much more breaking strength.
Low vibration load of the „hand-arm-system“ by means of significantly reduced vibration. Corresponds to the Directive 2002/44/EC of the European Community for vibration protection.
For use in / Application
Drive / Execution / Features