Data / Facts
L2 / Working length: 155mm
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Extremely stiff and fixed blade
- Thinned tip
- For plasterboard, fibrous plasterboard, gypsum plywood, tree roots, etc.
- Well suitable for interior works
Handling - teeth
The triple edge teeth make possible cross and rip cutting / Electronic pulse hardening provides up to 3 times longer tool life / The teeth are ground individually using diamond
Easy sawing, easy going
Shark saw, the precision pull saw. With only 20 % of your physical power you cut 5 times more than with classical saws.The shark saw has three cutting edges which allows cross and rip cutting.The electronic pulse hardening provides up to 3 times longer tool life and the teeth are individually ground by diamonds. In spite of the thin blade it is easy and safe to start sawing without bending or unevenness.
- Clamp the work piece or provide a firm support with stop in the direction of pull.
- Check the work piece for ob structions (screws, nails, etc.). These may damage the saw.
- Maintain a cutting angle of less than 10º.
- The weight of the saw executes the cut on its own.
- Slightly increase the pressure on the saw once a small groove has been cut.
- Always pull the saw briskly and without great application of force.
- Use the full length of the saw blade by pulling the saw uniformly through.
- Always fit the protector over the teeth when finished. This ensures a long life of the shark saw.
- Store the saw safely away from children.
For use in / Application