360 degree view
Data / Facts
D / Diameter: 5-20mm
L1 / Total length: 110-600mm
L2 / Working length: 50-550mm
hammer drill bits
SDS-plus MS5 TURBOHEAD Xpro
- MS5 flute with reinforced core
- Made of chrome-nickel-molybdenum steel, shot-peened and intermediate level hardened /TURBOHEAD Xpro with 4-cutting-edge concept and centering tip
- High-temperature brazing at about 1,120°C
- Fits directly into all hammer drilling machines with SDS-plus and HILTI TE-C drive
- For drilling plug holes
- Particularly suitable for fastenings
Innovative X-head design with 4 cutting edges for fast and professional work. The reinforced steel resistant hammer drill bits guarantees a high drilling speed as well as low abrasion. The special head-geometry allows optimum pilot drilling and a fast removal of drilling dust as well as remarkably less friction in the drilling hole which results in less development of heat and a low power input for the machine.
The MS5 flute drills considerably faster than a normal flute. It has a longer service life and reduces the swinging and torsion forces caused during the hammer drilling. Therefore no jam of drilling dust occurs. It has a faster drilling speed and transfers the impact energy in an optimal way. The reinforced core and the rounded gradual transitions offer much more breaking strength.
The PGM quality mark stands for a high-quality drilling tool made in a controlled and certified production. Drill bits with this seal drill geometrically exact holes for safe fixing of licensed plugs and anchors in concrete and masonry.
Low vibration load of the „hand-arm-system“ by means of significantly reduced vibration. Corresponds to the Directive 2002/44/EC of the European Community for vibration protection.
- Resistant against reinforced concrete
- Full carbide head
- X-cutting concept
- Precise pilot drilling
- Fast removal of drill dust
- High drilling speed
- Longer service life
- Low development of heat
- Low power consumption
For use in / Application
Drive / Execution / Features